The G.I. Joe franchise has not always been swayed by with positive reviews, the first did not do well theatrically but the second one was a major hit amongst the fans; however, the third installment is taking longer than anticipated by fans.
G.I. JOE’s third installment is called Snake Eyes, and we have Robert Schwentke on the director’s seat, we have Evan Spiliotopoulos writing the script for the upcoming movie, star Henry Golding posted the first picture of his look for the film on his birthday, he captioned the photo saying ‘Because it’s my birthday today and I’m playing Snake Eyes… Here’s your first look.’
RELEASE DATE FOR G.I. JOE: SNAKES EYE
Fans have been waiting to hear a piece of news about this movie for the longest time, the film is all set to premiere on October 23, 2022, however, looking at the current coronavirus pandemic situation a delay in the release is inevitable.
The makers have not made any official announcement on the delay, but if things don’t get back to normal soon, the movie may be pushed back till 2022.
CAST FOR G.I. JOE: SNAKES EYE
Here is a list of cast members that we will see in the upcoming G.I. JOE movie
- We will see Henry Golding playing the character of Snakes Eye this star is known for his performance in Crazy Rich Asian.
- We will see Andrew Koji play the role of Storm Shadow.
- We will see Byung-Hun Lee as Storm Shadow he has played this character for the previous two movies as well.
- Iko Uwais will be seen playing the character of Hard Master.
- We will see Samara Weaving in the character of Scarlett, also known as Shana M. O’Hara.
WHAT CAN FANS EXPECT FROM G.I. JOE: SNAKES EYE
The makers have not yet released an official pitch for the movie, but we will surely give you our theories on how the film can go, the film can either move its focus toward Storm Shadow or on Snakes Eye, either way, it will be amazing.
We will keep fans updated on the latest news about the upcoming G.I. Joe movie until then continues reading!