Roblox game servers typically use MySQL for storing leaderboards and user-specific data, and they often need to be configured to connect to this database. If you are having trouble connecting to your database server, here is how to fix the Roblox Error 279 or 277 Server Connection Issue: In the Roblox error code 279 or 277 error message on the game server, you will see the error message “Database connection status: Connection failed.”. These error messages usually indicate that your database server is not able to connect to your database server (e.g., the server is not running or the server is unreachable). The error message typically includes the database server’s hostname, username, password, and port number. To find the host
Roblox is a great game and I would love to introduce you to it. But today, I met with an error code 279 in the server connection and I’m not sure how to solve this issue.
Roblox is one of the most popular games in the world, it has millions of players. The game is filled with a large variety of different objects, designs, characters and other aspects of the game. The program engine is a game created by the Roblox company. Today we will describe a simple solution that may fix the error code 279 or 277.
Roblox is a video game that opens up an online world of possibilities and creativity. Enter a new dimension that will improve your artistic thinking and allow you to explore the infinite reaches of your imagination. Roblox makes it possible for you in a community where you may meet individuals who share your interests.
However, you may run into server connection troubles while playing the Roblox video game on your Windows 10/11 PC, iPhone/iOS, or Android smartphone. You may receive error code 277 game disconnected or error code 279 ID=17 connection failed. Both are related to Internet connection issues or server failure, although they could be caused by a variety of other circumstances.
For Roblox error code 277, you may see the error message, “Disconnected. Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect (Error Code:277).”
How to Fix Roblox Game Server Connection Issues on Windows PC or Mobile Phone with Error Code 279 ID=17 or 277
Because this is an Internet connection failure or disconnect issue, you should examine your network to see if everything is in order. However, other things could be causing the error, so it’s advisable to attempt alternative options for resolving the problem.
Solution #1: Restart your devices.
- Unplug your network and modem and turn off your device.
- Before plugging them back in, wait at least 1 minute.
- Connect your gadget to the Internet by turning it on.
- Restart Roblox and give it another shot.
Switch to a different device as a second option.
If you’re having trouble playing Roblox on your Windows computer, consider switching to a different browser. If that doesn’t work, go to the desktop or mobile phone app and try again. You can also connect to a separate WiFI Internet to rule out network-specific issues if you have an alternate network.
Solution #3 – On Windows 10/11, disable your antivirus.
While antivirus software on a Windows 10 or 11 PC protects our devices from infection, it also blocks programs from running. You might try disabling your antivirus to see if the Roblox problem is resolved. Follow the steps below to turn off your Windows Firewall.
- Enter Windows Firewall in the Search box.
- Windows Defender Firewall should be turned off. Disable the Windows Defender Firewall on both your private and public networks.
- Click the OK button.
- Restart your computer or device.
Solution #4 – Update your Roblox app on iOS, Android, or your computer.
- Go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to get started.
- Look for Roblox and install any updates that are available.
- If you use a web browser, you should update it to the most recent version.
Solution #5: Uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app.
If none of the above ways work, consider reinstalling the program if you’re still using it. Remove it from your device first. Then search for Roblox in the Google Play Store, iOS App Store, or Microsoft Store. Install should be selected.
Solution #6 – Run in Windows 10/11 Compatibility Mode
- On your Windows 10/11 PC, look for the Roblox app.
- Select the program icon with a right-click.
- Choose Properties.
- Select the Compatibility option from the drop-down menu.
- Seek out Check the box and run this program in compatibility mode.
- Choose the Windows version you want to use.
- Apply the changes.
- Check to see whether it’s working. If this isn’t the case, use the Search option.
- Run programs is where you should start.
- Select Run programs created for older Windows versions.
- You’ll be prompted to run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter. Next should be selected.
- From the list of apps, select Roblox.
- Next should be selected.
- Select the troubleshooting option from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve completed the troubleshooting steps, click Test the software.
Which of the following strategies helped you resolve your Roblox server connection error? We’d like to know which strategy is the most effective. Please leave a comment in the space below.
Roblox is a game platform which millions of users play every day. However, you may notice that you can’t connect to the game servers, or the game lags a lot on your device. It’s possible that there might be a number of reasons for this, among which is the connection error.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix error code 277 on Roblox 2022?
This error code is a result of the Roblox server being too busy to handle your request. The best way to fix this issue is by waiting for the server to become less crowded and then retrying.
How do you get rid of error code 279 on Roblox?
You can try to restart your computer, or you could try a system restore.
Why do I keep getting Roblox error 279?
Roblox has a bug where the game will crash if you try to search for something and it doesnt exist. This is usually caused by typing in the wrong name or spelling, but sometimes it can be caused by other things as well.