Here is all the information that the fans of The Witcher need to know about its second installment on the streaming giant Netflix!
Well, well, well, we have just the news that all the people who love the new series called The Witcher on Netflix. It has been reported by various media outlets that the second season of The Witcher has already been provided with a green light and has already been put under the process of production. Various new characters are speculated to join the original cast members from the first season and make the series even more impressive.
The whole story of The Witcher has been taken from the book series that has been written by author Andrzej Sapkowski. This show has served as one of the most successful fantasy drama of 2019 for Netflix and that too in just ten days of its release on the streaming platform. It has now become one of the biggest TV shows that have ever been made.
Has The Witcher been renewed yet for a second season again or not?
And because of all the success, it garnered along with the positive response it received from the audience as well as critics; there was no doing that Netflix would update the renewal status of the show, and it was exactly how it was done.
It is so amazing to know that a second season was confirmed even before the first installment also came out, and this makes all the fans even happier to know that the officials had confidence in it.
What new cast members are going to join the respective roles in the upcoming installment of The Witcher?
Here is a list of all the new characters who are going to join the second season of The Witcher.
- Kristofer Hivju is going to reprise the role of Nivellen
- Paul Bullion is going to enact the character of Lambert.
- Thue Ersted Rasmussen is going to do the part of Eskel
- Yasen Atour is going to reprise the role of Coen
- Aisha Fabienne Ross is going to enact the character of Lydia.
- Mercia Simson is going to do the part of Francesca.
- Agnes Bjorn is going to reprise the role of Vereeha.
- Carmel Laniado is going to enact the character of Violet