Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous is an upcoming animated lively-adventure series set withinside the Jurassic Park universe. DreamWorks Animation creates the movie, and the series is ready to debut exclusively on Netflix on September 18, 2020, serving as the first official series in the Jurassic Park franchise with eight episodes in total. The series would be set all through the time-frame of the events of 2015’s Jurassic World.
What is the expected storyline of the ‘Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous’?
Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous story will be following the adventures of six teenagers; they are chosen for a once in a lifetime event at an adventure camp at the alternative side of Isla Nublar. However, as soon as the events of Jurassic World occur and the dinosaurs get loose, the young teens find themselves beached. Cut off from the outside world, and the six have to rely on each other to live.
[PICTURE SOURCE- variety.com]
What about the characters and cast of the ‘Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous’?
• Paul-Mikél Williams will be seen as Darius Bowman, a camper and dinosaur expert
• Jenna Ortega will be seen as Brooklynn, a camper and social media personality
• Ryan Potter will be seen as Kenji Kon, a camper
• Raini Rodriguez will be seen as Sammy Gutierrez, a camper
• Sean Giambrone will be seen as Ben Pincus, a touchy and bookish camper
• Kausar Mohammed will be seen as Yaz Fadoula, an athletic camper
• Jameela Jamil will be seen as Roxie, a camp counselor
• Glen Powell will be seen as Dave, a camp counselor
What is the news about the production of ‘Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous’?
Aaron Hammersley and Scott Kreamer will function as the showrunners and executive producers. The series will have executive production by Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall, Colin Trevorrow, and Lane Lueras, and Zack Stentz is serving as a consulting producer.
Stay tuned and updated about the show, and don’t miss this exciting movie!