Hilda is an animated web tv series. The series has been adapted from the graphic novel written by Luke Pearson, of the same name. Andy Coyle has directed the series. The series has completed its first season with thirteen episodes in total. And now, the second season is soon going to arrive. It was first released on 21 September 2018 on Netflix.
The story of the animated series revolves around a young girl named Hilda, who has grown up in the woods with her mother. She goes on numerous adventures along with her friends and also making interactions with the mysterious spirits and animals befriending them along her way. The second season of Hilda will be releasing during the fall of 2022. Here are the five things that all the Hilda fans must know about its second season.
5 Things Known About Season 2
- The second instalment of the upcoming series is going to be a 70 minutes long movie production. It seems like it’s going to have some unique plans for the second season. It’s great news to the fans, the movie is currently under production.
- There were 13 episodes in the first season of Hilda, and it is expected to be the same number for season two. Also, all the chapters of season 2 will be released at the same time on Netflix.
- The second season of the series will be based on the first four books, namely Hilda and the Troll, Hilda and the Midnight Giant, Hilda and the Bird ParadeParade, and the last, Hilda and the Dark Hound.
- In season two, Hilda will be seen exploring new ways of living the city’s life in Trollburg as she finds her new friends David and Frida.
- The cast of Hilda’s second season will be including the celebrities like Rasmus Hardiker, who will give voice to the character Alfur Aldric, Daisy Haggard, who will give voice to the character Johanna, Hilda’s mother, Nina Sosanya. She offers a view of the role of Reece Pockney in the movie. Also including Kaisa Hammarlund and Trevor.
That’s it for today. We’ll bring you some more stuff regarding the new season till we get further updates.