Halloween franchise is not stopping anytime soon and they are coming up with their most recent venture Halloween Kills and fans are totally going gaga over the movie, not only this David Gordon Green has already confirmed another sequel which will be Halloween Ends.
So, let us get into all the details about the upcoming Halloween Kills.
RELEASE DATE FOR HALLOWEEN KILLS
Well, Well, fans are not going to be happy about this, earlier Blumhouse had revealed that Halloween Kills is all set to get October 16, 2020 release but due to the coronavirus pandemic the movie has been moved forward to October 15, 2021, yeah we all know its a sad thing but we don’t really have any other option than wait for the movie to release.
Well, creepily enough Halloween Ends has been shifted from 2021 release to October 14, 2022.
CAST FOR HALLOWEEN KILLS
Here is a list of cast members we will see in Halloween Kills
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode
- James Jude Courtney and Nick Castle as Michael Myers / The Shape
- Judy Greer as Karen Nelson
- Andi Matichak as Allyson Nelson
- Anthony Michael Hall as Tommy Doyle
- Kyle Richards as Lindsey Wallace
- Robert Longstreet as Lonnie Elam
- Nancy Stephens as Marion Chambers
- Charles Cyphers as Leigh Brackett
- Dylan Arnold as Cameron Elam
- Omar Dorsey as Sheriff Barker
- Jibrail Nantambu as Julian Morrisey
- Brian F. Durkin as Deputy Graham
POSSIBLE PLOT FOR HALLOWEEN KILLS
Well, the production team is keeping the plot of the movie a huge secret which we do understand so we will not really know the plot until a teaser or the trailer is out giving us so insight.
But if you haven’t seen Halloween which is the first movie of the franchise then we would totally recommend you to watch it as the story will have links to the coming up sequel, that is all for today we will keep our readers updated on the latest news about Halloween Kills until then continue reading with us!