What can we expect from season 2 of the series Blood And Treasure? What are the recent updates? Here is everything you should know about the cast plot and release date of the series Blood And Treasure Season 2.
Blood And Treasure Season 2: Release Date
CBS formally introduced it in June 2019. The show will originate with its own sequel. On the other hand, global lockdown due to radical coronavirus. This has become the key reason behind putting on the screen. But we can definitely assume that the program will start in early 2021. A valid announcement of the show’s release date has not yet been made. Therefore, nothing can be said with the greatest certainty.
Blood And Treasure Season 2: Plotline
Blood and Treasure is an American action-adventure drama television series that premiered on CBS. The collection is stimulated through different indicates of the equal genre: Indiana Jones and National Treasure. It offers your audience an action-packed and exciting contemporary experience in a 38-83 minute runtime
The show surrounds two opposing personalities: one is a brilliant antique expert and the other is a clever art thief. They team up to capture a destructive terrorist who finances his attacks with stolen treasure. They travel the world with the goal of hunting down their targets, but few knew they were getting deeper into the epicenter of a two-hundred-year battle for the cradle of civilization.
Blood And Treasure Season 2: Cast
- Matt Brar will play the role of Danny McNamara,
- Lexi Vaziri will play the role of Sophia Pernias,
- James Kallis will play the role of Simon Hardwick
- Kevin Winter will play the role of Gwen Carlson,
- Michael James Shaw will play the role of Aiden Shaw
- Oded Feher will play the role of Karim Farooq
- Dr. Alicia Coppola will play the role of Ana Castillo,
- Mark Gagliardi will play the role of Father Chakali,