Guardian: The Lonely and Great God or popularly known as Goblin is one of the popular Korean dramas. After the success of the first season, The fans are excited about the second season. So, here’s everything you should know about the second season of Guardian: The Lonely And Great God.
Guardian season 2: Release Date
The show has been renewed for a second season. The show aired between 2016 and 2017, is being watched worldwide. The show first aired on December 2, 2016, in South Korea. The final episode of Goblin was released on January 21, 2017. The Guardian is written by popular drama writer Kim-Yoon-sook.
Guardian season 2: Plotline
The Goblin revolves around the story of Kim Shin (Goblin), a cursed immortal entity who has been living for 939 years. Kim was originally a military general during the Goryeo era, where he was implicated as a traitor and killed. After his death, the Almighty punished Kim Shin with immortality. The curse can only be broken by Goblin’s girlfriend, who will draw a sword from Goblin’s chest and free it.
Guardian season 2: Cast
The expected cast of Guardian season 2 may include stars like:
- Gong Yoo as Kim Shin,
- Kim Go-Eun as Ji Eun-Tak,
- Lee Dong-Wook as Grim Reaper,
- Yoo in-Na as Sunny,
- Yook Sin-Jae as Yoo Deok-Hwa
- Lee El as Samshin,
- Yeom Hye-ran as Ji Yeon-suk
- Jung Young-gi as Park Kyung-shik
- Choi Ri as Park Kyung-mi
- Kim So-ra as Lee Jung-hwa
- Go Bo-gyeol as Kim Yoo-na
- Yoon Kyung-ho as Kim Woo-sik
- Kim Byung-chul as Park Joong-heon
- Kim Nan-hee as Eun-tak’s teacher
- Kim Min-young as Soo-jin
- Jo Hyun-sik as Loan shark
- Yoon Joo-man as Loan shark