Chicago PD Season 8 is an American police drama TV series. It is created by Dick Wolf and Matt Olmsted. The previous season of the series has made considerable gains in production. The series follows a police-style drama.
The series completes seven seasons consisting of 148 episodes. The first season of the series debuted on January 8, 2014.
Chicago PD season 8: Release Date
Chicago PD Season 8 will launch in November 2023. The filming of the series has been halted, and the release has been delayed due to the global coronavirus pandemic. Chicago PD Season 8 development progress has been temporarily suspended due to unavoidable circumstances. The fans can expect the release of the series in the year 2023.
Chicago PD season 8: Plotline
The seventh installment has ended at a major turning point. But the show was not prepared for the end as such. Rick said he would have to make changes and end the story with fewer episodes than planned. This is due to the global coronavirus epidemic.
Production houses are not operational in most areas. But somehow Rick worked hard and completed 20 episodes. The opening episode of the next installment may be more focused on adding unrelated extremes.
Chicago PD season 8: Cast
- Jason Beghe as Hank Voight,
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Jay Halstead,
- Patrick John Flueger as Adam Ruzek,
- Marina Squerciati as Kim Burgess,
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Kevin Atwater,
- Amy Morton as Trudy Platt,
- Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton,
- Brian Geraghty as Sean Roman,
- Nick Gehlfuss as Will Halstead,
- Lisseth Chavez as Officer Vanessa Rojas,
- Eamonn Walker as Wallace Boden,
- Taylor Kinney as Kelly Severide,
- Kara Killmer as Sylvie Brett,
- Christian Stolte as Randall McHolland
- Daniel Gelber
- Michael Brandt
- Derek Haas
- Mark Tinker
- Arthur W. Forney
- Peter Jankowski
- Rick Eid
- Terry Miller
- Matt Olmsted