Peter Morgan creates the historical drama tv series The Crown. The series is based on the Queen Elizabeth’s ll reign. The series has been in speculations regarding its fourth season. We are here to make you clear about this, including its spoilers too. So read at your own risk.
According to the sources, the fourth season of The Crown has been wrapped before the coronavirus crisis. However, no release dates have been declared yet. So we can say it’s going to happen and we might expect it to come probably this year itself. In fact, it was confirmed by Peter Morgan that the series would be coming for six seasons rather than ending it in season 5. So since the fourth season is confirmed, we have brought you five major spoilers that you might want to know. Here’s what we have got.
Spoilers of The Crown Season Four
- The season four of The Crown is likely to feature some of the iconic scenes of Young Prince William.
- The season four will be the second to last episode and is expected to move forward from the Queen Elizabeth’s 25th jubilee.
- Although there is no trailer released yet which shows Margaret Thatcher and Princess Diana but some paparazzi photos got leaked in which we can see the scenes looking exactly historical, including Princess Diana’s dress.
- Season four is likely to start from 1977 and end in 1990, which is likely to present Queen Elizabeth and the Prime Minister’s strained relationship.
- We can see in one of the leaked photos of Josh O’Connor wearing a suit that looks exactly like the engagement suite of Prince Charles when he announced his and Princess Diana’s engagement.
As per now, no official trailer has been released yet. So, that’s it for now. For more information about season four of The Crown, you will have to wait till we come out with further details regarding the release. Till then, keep waiting.