Earlier in the year, Nvidia released the first Windows 10 support for its Quadro graphics card. These cards are designed for CAD/CAM applications, but with Windows 10, they could be used for gaming as well. Nvidia has now announced a new driver that supports Quadro drivers on Windows 10. And, the driver is already available to download from Nvidia’s website.
Nvidia just released its first Windows 11 supported driver, and it’s not the one you’re expecting.
Since its inception in 1993, Nvidia has been a pioneer in the field of 3D graphics cards. And now, with Windows 10, their latest GPUs do not only power powerful gaming PCs but laptops and phones as well. So, what better time than now to showcase their newest Windows 10 driver?. Read more about nvidia drivers and let us know what you think.
He spent most of his time building new talents and learning more about the tech industry, since he was passionate about technology, Windows, and everything that has a power button. Coming from a strong background in computer science,… Read more
- Users have been experiencing GPU driver issues since the introduction of the Insider test releases for Windows 11.
- Nvidia has published Game Ready Driver version 471.41, the first WHQL-compliant Nvidia driver for Windows 11.
- With this version, the business also adds support for the DLSS update for Red Dead Redemption 2 as well as Chernobylite.
- This article also includes a list of bug patches released by Nvidia in conjunction with the aforementioned driver.
Not long ago, there were some customer concerns about GPU drivers that weren’t working with the new operating system.
Other Windows 11 Insiders have complained that the OS keeps updating their system drivers with outdated versions.
Nvidia must have heard all of the commotion and has decided to release their first Windows 11 driver.
Windows 11 is compatible with this Nvidia driver.
Nvidia has published a new Game Ready Driver, version 471.41, which is the first WHQL-supported Nvidia driver for the Windows 11 operating system.
This driver also supports the DLSS update for Red Dead Redemption 2 as well as Chernobylite.
Nvidia, as you probably know, offers some of the greatest graphics cards, and keeping your drivers up to date ensures that your system runs smoothly.
The most significant announcement for the update is the addition of Windows 11 support, which allows anyone running the current operating system developer preview to install an official Windows 11 graphics driver for devices with Nvidia GPUs.
Nvidia thinks that by taking this step, the number of issues in the Windows 11 preview would be reduced.
The Samsung LS28AG700N 4K 144Hz monitor and the Samsung LC27G50A 1440P 144Hz display have both been added to the list of G-Sync Compatible displays.
Naturally, no Nvidia update would be complete without the following bug fixes:
- Capture One’s hardware acceleration has been restored.
- Valorant’s NoHud/RemovalHud filter has been disabled.
- Doom Eternal should no longer freeze in the middle of a game.
- League of Legends should no longer be delayed in its release.
- When connected to certain DSC HDR monitors, the mouse cursor should no longer shift colors.
- In some games, the Ansel DOF filter should no longer blur the full screen.
- After updating drivers, some displays should no longer be limited to 640×480 resolution.
- When switching display modes, 8K HDMI audio should no longer be distorted.
- The picture should no longer be corrupted when using a Remote Desktop Connection to a PC with 10-bit color.
- When connected to LG’s C9 OLED TV, GPU HDMI audio dropouts should no longer occur.
Do you have an Nvidia GPU? If so, are you looking forward to this new Windows 11 driver? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
If you’re on Windows 10 and plan to buy a new gaming rig, you’ll notice that all the graphics-card manufacturers have come out with new drivers that support the new OS. Nvidia’s new drivers, however, are the first ones to support Windows 11, and that’s a huge milestone for the company. It means that all of Nvidia’s new graphics cards will be able to run games at 4K resolution, and that means gamers and PC enthusiasts will be able to have great-looking games on their screens without having to use virtual reality headsets.. Read more about samsung lc27g50a and let us know what you think.